Thursday, February 16, 2017

PETRONAS Chinese New Year 2017: It Came from a Tin Mine


No comments:

Original Welcome Page - Last Updated 28th January 2000

Welcome to my home page.

Since 26 April 1996, I have been cracking my head to gather information about myself (past & present), my interests, and my job to place them here for you to explore and enjoy.

Did you know that there are more than 500,000 Malaysians and more than 200 million people worldwide who access the Web? This World Wide Web Site (which is always under construction) is an example of the many ways that people are learning more about the world around them and is truly an exciting new way to communicate.

Great news ! "Your Past, Present & Future..." section of this web site has been honoured by a review by Cybertrek under " Fortune Telling on the Net" on the front cover of the June 1997 edition of PC World Malaysia !

Please drop me a line before you leave my site. You can do this by clicking here or on the email button at the bottom of this page or by filling out the form in my guest book. If you are not sure what to write, click here to take a look at what other visitors have to say. In the meantime, browse to your heart's content and most of all, "Have Fun!".

Thank's for dropping by and signing my guest book. By the way, you are visitor since 3 June 1996. Don't forget to bookmark this page and please visit again as there is always something new... somewhere in this web site.

CCH

28th January 2000